|Welcome to Heatherwood Athletics!|
|Oct 18, 2017 6:56 AM|
Athletics Information for Parents
Information about Athletics can be found at our Website at: https://www.everettsd.org/domain/1692
Fall (Sept. 7th 2017)
Winter 1 (Oct. 30th 17)
Winter 2 (Jan. 8th 2018)
Spring (April 9th 2018)
Luther Weathersby, 8th Football
Reija Watson, 8th Volleyball
Matt McClinchy, Wrestling
Wrestling Starts 2/5/18
Crystal Cameron, Track
Stirling Eastman, 7th Football
Joan Weiss, 7th Volleyball
Reija Watson, Asst. Wrestling
Jesse Swarthout, Track
Joan Weiss, XC
Rich Bruns, 8th BBB
Rich Bruns, 8th GBB
Daryl Stevens, Fastpitch
Juli Williams, Girls Soccer
Jay Saffold, 7th GBB
Jay Saffold, 7th BBB
| || |
Doug D'Ault, Boys Soccer
| || |
- Priority deadlines for registration are one (1) week BEFORE the first practice date. Registrations submitted after the priority deadline may not be processed in time for the first practice.
- 6th graders may practice for Cross Country, Wrestling and Track (if space available) but may not compete.
- Basketball, Soccer and Volleyball are cut sports. It is advised that parents not pay fees for these sports until after team rosters have been posted.
- All Athletic Forms except for the Sports Physical are completed online at http://www.rankonesport.com/content/. For a tutorial on how to create an account on Rank One, links for fees, coaching contacts, game schedules and other information related to Athletics, go to the Heatherwood website and under the “Students” tab select “Athletics.”
- Sports physical forms can be downloaded from the Rank One website and must be on file prior to participation. Sports physicals are valid for 2 years.
- Game and Practice Schedules will be provided by coaches. Contest schedules can also be found online in the athletics website.
- For the First Day of a Sports Try-Out/Season, report to the gym after school. Please bring athletic shorts, T-Shirt, Appropriate Athletic Shoes, and a Water Bottle. Each Sports Coach will communicate equipment and attire needs based on the sport. Students must be cleared by the Athletics Office before they can participate.
Missing Score (5)
There are no events on this day.