All Fall Sport Athletes must be cleared through the Athletic Office. Students must complete the following:
Step One: Complete the following forms which can be found under the Middle School Forms tab in the online RankOne system. (https://mukilteo-school.rankonesport.com/New/Home.aspx)
• Safety Guideline Forms
• Athletic Eligibility Packet
• Emergency Authorization Form
Step Two: Download and print the Mukilteo School District physical form.
• The original student athlete’s physical form must be completed and turned in to the school’s Athletic Office. We cannot accept physical forms on-line or copies.
• Physical examinations are valid for 2 years and must be valid for the duration of the entire sports season.
• Student athletes may not participate in tryouts, practices or games without a valid physical form on file in the school’s athletic office.
Step Three: ASB Card Requirements
• All student athletes participating in a sport are required to have a current ASB card.
• ASB cards are available for purchase at each individual school’s bookkeeping office.
• Student athletes must bring a copy of their receipt to the Athletic Office as part of the athletic clearance process.