Fall Sports begin Monday, August 26, 2019 (Football - Wednesday, August 21).
To register for fall sports, please complete the on-line Athletic Registration Packet, which will be available beginning Monday, July 29, 2019 via Family Access. For instructions and additional information, please see the links above.
*Registration for Spring Ball or Eastern Camp DOES NOT clear you for Fall season*
To allow time for processing, please complete your on-line registration by Monday, August 12th.
Athletic Clearance Office Hours:
The Athletic Office will be open to collect additional paperwork and payments not submitted via on-line, and to answer any questions. Please note - these are the only times the Athletic Office will be open for athletic clearances prior to the first day of school.
- Monday-Friday August 19-28, 9:00 AM - 12:00 Noon
First Day of Practice/Tryouts:
- Football (August 21) 2:50pm-6:00pm - MHS Stadium
- Girls Soccer (August 26) 9:00am-12:00pm - MHS Stadium
- Cross Country (August 26) 2:50pm-4:30pm – MHS Track
- Boys Tennis (August 26) 4:00pm-6:00pm - MHS Tennis Courts
- Girls Swim/Dive (August 26) 8:00am-9:30am Snohomish Aquatic Center; 4:00pm-5:00pm Monroe YMCA
- Volleyball (August 26) Mon - Fri 10:00am-12:00noon & 1:00pm-3:00pm - MHS Gym
Please note: Practice/Tryout times may vary after the first week of practice.