Fall Sports begin Monday, August 21, 2017 (Football - Wednesday, August 16).
To register for fall sports, please complete the on-line Athletic Registration Packet, which will be available beginning Monday, July 17, 2017. For instructions and additional information, please see the links above.
To allow time for processing, please complete your on-line registration by Thursday, August 10th.
Athletic Clearance Office Hours:
The Athletic Office will be open to collect additional paperwork and payments not submitted via on-line, and to answer any questions. Please note - these are the only times the Athletic Office will be open for athletic clearances prior to the first day of school.
- Monday-Friday August 14-18, 11:00 AM–3:00 PM
- Monday-Friday August 22-25, 8:00 AM–12:00 PM
First Day of Practice/Tryouts:
- Football (August 16th) 2:50pm-6:00pm - MHS Stadium
- Girls Soccer (August 21st) 9:00am-12:00pm - MHS Stadium
- Cross Country (August 21st [Aug 20th @ 11:45pm]) Midnight Mile - MHS Track; Day two - August 22nd 8:00-10:00am – MHS Track
- Boys Tennis (August 21st) 9:00am-11:00am - MHS Tennis Courts
- Girls Swim (August 21st) 8:00am-9:30am Snohomish Aquatic Center; 3-4pm at MHS
- Volleyball (August 21st) 3:00pm-6:00pm - MHS Gym
Please note: Practice/Tryout times may vary after the first week of practice.