2019 Fall Sports Paperwork
Aug 12, 2019 11:11 PM
- Football and Cheer begin practice on Wednesday, August 21st
- All other Fall Sports (Cross Country, Girls Soccer, Girls Swim, Boys Tennis, Volleyball) begin on Monday, August 26th.
- (For practice times, see below.)
To be eligible for the first practice, athletes must complete the following:
NEW Requirement for Sports Physicals beginning in 2019-20: In order for an athlete to be cleared to practice, the athlete must have a physical that is valid for the entire season.
- 2019-20 Athletic paperwork is now available online and can be completed any time at http://edmonds-schools.rankonesport.com/.
- Athletes are not automatically cleared if they submit paperwork online.
- Athletes must either check-in with the LHS Athletics Office (see office hours below) or receive an email that confirms their eligibility to practice.
- Pre-Checked Athletic Paperwork: Beginning the week of August 19th, online paperwork will be pre-checked. If an athlete has completed online paperwork, purchased a $50 ASB card (either online or in person), has no fines, and a current physical is on file, that athlete will not need to check-in at the school. An email will be sent to students who meet this criteria (check your school email!)
Athletics Office/Activities Office Summer Hours:
Mon., Aug. 19, 10am -Noon
Tues., Aug. 20, 5pm-8pm
Wed., Aug. 21, 10am-Noon
Thurs., Aug. 22, 10am-Noon
Fri., Aug., 23, 10am-Noon
Mon., Aug. 26, 10am-Noon
Tues., Aug. 27, 10am-Noon
Wed., Aug. 28, 10am-Noon
Thurs., Aug. 29, Athletic Offices Closed
Fri., Aug. 30, Athletic Offices Closed
Week One Fall Sports Practices:
Practice times are subject to change! Please communicate with head coach!